Unlock bootloader Of POCO F1 without Permission [5 Minutes Process]
Hey friends, once again we are here with another tutorial and today we are going to talk about Poco F1 bootloader unlock without permission. As we all know Pcco F1 is sub-branding mobile of Xiaomi and it’s also come with MIUI skin. But good news for advanced android users who want’s to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Poco f1 for root and custom twrp recovery installation. This time no need to ask for permission from Xiaomi to unlock bootloader of Poco F1 MIUI9/MIUI10 android mobile. In simple word, unlock bootloader of Mi Poco F1 without sharing your device information and bootloader unlocking reason.
New Update : Recently Xiaomi announced that they are implementing new official method to unlock bootloader for all new and existing Xiaomi/ Redmi android devices. In that new method, no need to fill information [Personal & Device information] and no need to wait for official approval.
Simply download “Mi flash unlock tool”, boot device into fastboot mode and apply for bootloader unlocking from your own pc. That’s it.
One more important information for Poco F1 users. You can unlock bootloader of Poco F1 MIUI10/MIUI9 Oreo android mobile instantly. That means, bootloader unlocking process will not show 360 Hour errors or will not stuck on 99%.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 MIUI9/MIUI10 for global market also known as POCO F1 in India. Bootloader unlocking process is same for both devices.
How To Unlock bootloader Of POCO F1 Without Xiaomi Permission
As we already told you, if you are an advance android user and love to customize your device in your own way then root access is must for you. But bootloader of the device must be unlocked, otherwise you can’t apply changes on bootloader locked device.
Download Poco F1 Bootloader Unlock Tool [Mi Flash Unlock Tool]
Steps To Unlock Poco F1 Bootloader Using Mi Flash Unlock Tool
- First off all go to phone setting >> MI Account and login or sign up new Mi account. [MUST]
- Once you have successfully created Mi Account, click on “MI CLOUD” option >> enable “Find Device” >> go back to setting >> “Sync”
- Enable USB Debugging And OEM Unlock On Poco F1
- Boot Xiaomi POCO F1 into fastboot Mode using key combinations.
Power Off >> Press & Hold Volume Down key + Power Key together at the same time and release all the key after vibrate
Here you will see “Android” logo as shown below that means Poco F1 is successfully booted into fastboot mode.
- Now connect the device with pc via original POCO F1 USB cable.
- Open downloaded “mi Flash Unlock Tool” folder and run “Miflashunlock.exe” file as administrator.
- Here you will see some term & conditions, click on “Agree’ button to continue the next process.
- In next step, you will see the below screen, it will ask you to enter your MI account which you are using on your Xiaomi poco F1 device.
- Now tool will start detecting the attached device automatically. Once the Mi flash unlock tool detect your device hit on “Unlock” button.
- Xiaomi bootloader unlocking processes will be start and wait to complete the process bar. After completing the process you can see successful message “UNLOCKED SUCCESSFULLY”.
- ALL DONE!!! You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Xiaomi Pocophone F1 MIUI9 OREO.
This is the complete step by step guide to unlock bootloader of Mi Poco F1 without permission. Just follow this official method to unlock Poco F1 bootloader within 5 minutes. No nned to apply for permission and also no need to wait for permission. It’s instant bootloader unlocking method for Xiaomi Poco f1 mobile.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.