Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Nougat Update Released – Here is good news for all Samsung Galaxy On Nxt users. Official Nougat 7.0 update had been released on 13 September, 2017. Now here is a chance to update Samsung Galaxy On Nxt SM-G610F on latest android Nougat 7.0 version. Best part of this news is that it’s an official Samsung update. No need to go through the custom ROM, check your software update message on your notification panel or navigate to “Setting>>About>>Download Update Manually” to update Samsung Galaxy On Nxt on android Nougat 7.0.
About – Update Android Nougat On Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
Device Name – Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
OS – Official Android 7.0 Nougat
Status – Stable nougat update without any issue
Screenshots Of Samsung Galaxy On Nxt on Nougat
Update Samsung Galaxy On Nxt On Nougat 7.0 – OTA Update
As we told you, Samsung had been released nougat 7.0 update for Samsung Galaxy On Nxt. So you can update your Samsung On Nxt by OTA update. Check your notification panel for software update message. Till now don’t get any software update message on your device then follow the below method to update Samsung On Nxt on android Nougat.
- Make sure you have aprox 1139.63 MB free space on your device for successful software update.
- Enable internet on your device.
- Go to Phone Setting.
- Scroll down the phone screen and enter into “About device” section.
- Select “Download Update Manually” option to update your On Nxt device.
- Now software update will start and it will check available update for your device.
- Now you will see the “Software update” information.
- If you are ok with it and now want to update your Samsung Galaxy On8 on android Nougat 7.0 then click on “Download” button and sit back.
- Here it may take long time to update your device on latest android version.
- ALL Done!!! You have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt on Nougat 7.0 via OTA update method.
Flash Nougat 7.0 Firmware On Samsung Galaxy On Nxt – Odin Method
Till now if you don’t get any official OTA update on your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt SM-G610F then don’t worry. You can flash official Stock ROM/Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt by using Odin Flash tool.
Here is a quick steps to flash official ROM on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt SM-G610F. If you don’t know how to flash stock ROM by using ODIN flash tool then read the below guide about it.
Steps To Update Nougat 7.0 On Samsung Galaxy On Nxt SM-G610F
Step01 Download & Tools
- Download latest Odin tool.
- Download & install Samsung USB drivers on PC [IF Require]
- Download latest Samsung Galaxy On8 Stock ROM.[ Update Soon]
Step02 Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer” option.
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step03 Boot Device Into Download Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+ Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
- Now run the Odin3 exe file and launch it on pc.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with PC, your phone will recognise by PC automatically and will see “Added” message in Odin3 window. That means phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse “Samsung Galaxy ON Nxt SM-G610F Nougat 7.0 Firmware” and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Nougat 7.0 firmware flashing process will take few minutes to complete. After completing the process you will see Green “PASS” message in Odin window [during the process your device may reboot automatically].
- Once you can see green “pass” message in odin, you can disconnect your device from pc.
- All Done!!! Now you have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt SM-G610F on Official Nougat 7.0 android version.
This is all about how to update Samsung Galaxy On Nxt on Android Nougat 7.0 by OTA update or By flashing stock ROM.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.