Samsung Download Mode Tool – Download Mode without Pressing Key
Once again we are here with another wonderful Samsung Tool and the name is “Samsung 300K Tool” to boot Samsung phone into download mode without pressing any key combination.
Most probably, you may know that Samsung device must be into download mode to flash firmware or stock ROM using ODIN tool or any other tool. For this purpose, you have to press and hold volume Down key + Home Key + Power Key at the same time. In short, you have to use hardware key combination to boot Samsung into Odin mode or Downloading mode.
But what, if your hardware keys are not working properly or you are unable to boot Samsung into download mode with key combinations.
So here in this tutorial, we are interdicting a free Samsung tool to boot Samsung into download mode without hardware keys. No need to press any key of the device to enable download mode. Yes, you can do it using free Samsung 300K Tool which is able to reboot Samsung phone into download mode without pressing any key combination.
Recently, I was trying to flash official stock ROM in Samsung ON8 SM-J710fn android nougat mobile. But suddenly, we found that it’s volume keys are not working properly and that time I was unable to restart my device into download mode.
We tried many things to boot it into download mode but get failed. At the same time, we found a new Samsung Download tool which is also known as a Samsung 300K Tool. We tried it first time and believe me guys, it’s working fine without any issue.
So here in this post we are going to share a simple method to boot Samsung mobile into download mode without keys.
Let’s start the process….
Download Samsung Download Mode Tool Latest Version & Samsung Drivers
Samsung USB Drivers
Samsung 300K Tool Or Auto Samsung Download Mode Tool
Steps To Use Samsung 300K Tool Or Auto Samsung Download Mode Tool
As we already told you, this Samsung 300K Tool Or Auto Samsung Download Mode Tool is very helpful tool, in case you are unable to boot Samsung into download mode using keys combination. No need to press any key, if you are going to use free Samsung 300K Tool.
- First off all, download and install Samsung USB drivers in windows pc. Drivers installation is must to use Samsung 300K Tool Or Auto Samsung Download Mode Tool
- Now connect the device with pc via working USB cable. Device must be into ON condition.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung 300K Tool zip file on pc. Here you will see a portable “Samsung 300K Tool setup file”.
- Now run it as administrator. If the tool detect the attached device successfully, you will see the below screen. Otherwise, reconnect the device and re-launch the tool again.
- Now click on “Resistance Icon” to start the process. Just in few seconds, device will power off and will reboot into download mode / ODIN mode automatically.
- DONE!!! Device successfully booted into Download mode and you are free to complete your task.
In this way, users can boot Samsung mobile into download mode without pressing any key. No need to press any key combination to boot Samsung into ODIN mode, if you are using Auto Samsung Download Mode Tool.
We successfully tested this tool on Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.