Root Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat and install TWRP recovery On Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat. Here we are posting full root guide to root Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat with simple steps. Just install TWRP recovery on Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat 7.0 and flash superSu file to get full root access on your Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat.
Now let’s go and learn how to root Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat?
Testing Device – Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat
Stability – Don’ worry. It’s stable without any issue.
TWRP – Unofficial
How To Root Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat
Here we will root Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat 7.0 in two different steps.
- Install TWRP recovery.
- Flash SuperSu file.
- This root guide is only for Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U running on android Nougat 7.0. So doesn’t try this on any other Samsung devices.
- Take backup of your device like contacts, messages, photos and other media content etc.
- Charge your device at least 50%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using Samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish reliable connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
Step02 Download files
- Download & install Samsung USB drivers on pc
- Download TWRP recovery for Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat on your pc.
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now Press & hold Volume Down Key+ Bixby key and then press power key
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option
Step05 Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now extract the odin on pc and launch it.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with pc, your phone will recognize by pc automatically and will see “Added” message in odin3 window. That means phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse the CF-Auto-Root.tar file and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Now it will take few second to install twrp recovey on Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat.
- All Done!!! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat.
Step06 Flash SuperSu File On Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat
- At first copy the downloaded Supersu file into the internal storage of your device.
- Now Boot Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat into TWRP recovery.
- Once it will boot into TWRP recovery click on “Install” button.
- Browse the Supersu file which you placed into the internal storage of your device.
- Swipe the button to confirm swipe.
- It will take few second to flash Supersu file on Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat.
- After completing the process, just click on “Reboot System” option and boot in normal mode.
- All Done!!! You have successfully rooted your Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat device.
This is all about how to root Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat by flashing supersu file using TWRP recovery. It’s 100% working tested root method for Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat. Credit goes to “jesec” XDA developer who available this wonderful root guides for Samsung S8 Boost SM-G950U nougat.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.