Hi friends, once again we are here with another new root tutorial and today we will show you how to root Micromax Canvas Infinity without pc? Recently Micromax launched its brand new Smartphone “Micromax Canvas Infinity” with latest android Nougat 7.0. Now if you really want to root Micromax Canvas Infinity to improve it’s performance then you have landed on right place. Just follow the tutorial and root Micromax Canvas Infinity without PC or computer.
Micromax Canvas Infinity is newly launched android phone and you can buy it on “Amazon” flash sale. If we talk about it’s eye catching features then we can see Micromax Canvas Infinity works on latest android version Nougat 7.0, large 5.7 inch display with 18:9 ratio and 720×1440 resolution makes it more impressive for Micromax lovers. 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 2900mAh battery backup is enough to boost it’s performance.
But till now if you are an advance android user and want to use your device with full potential then root Micromax Canvas Infinity first and modify your rooted Micromax Canvas Infinity in your own way. Rooting allows you to apply modifications as an android developer and you can tweak your rooted devices easily. For example you can change IMEI number , can delete pre-installed applications, can unlock your device, can enable hidden features which are restricted by manufacturer.
Now let’s see how to root Micromax Canvas Infinity without pc. Here in this post we will share two different methods to root Micromax Canvas Infinity without pc and with pc. You may use any of one.
How To Root Micromax Canvas Infinity
- Root Micromax Canvas Infinity Without PC/ computer
- Root Micromax Canvas Infinity With PC
Root Micromax Canvas Infinity Without pc – Using KingRoot App
If you don’t want to use pc to root Micromax Canvas Infinity then you may use Kingroot app to root Micromax Canvas Infinity without pc.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock
Enable Developer Option – Go to phone Setting>>About Phone> tap 7 time on “Build Number”
Enable USB Debugging – Enter into Developer Option > Enable USB debugging & OEM Unlock.
- Download KingRoot Apk on your device.
- Now install KingRoot App on your device.
- After successful installation, just launch the KingRoot app.
- Now follow all the instruction one by one and complete the root process.
- ALL Done!!!
For detail article you may go through the below link.
Root Micromax Canvas Infinity With Pc – Using iRoot
If you are unable to root Root Micromax Canvas Infinity Without pc then you may try this pc root method.
- Download iRoot on pc.
- Disable Anti-various if its enabled on your pc or laptop.
- Click on exe setup file and install it on pc.
- Now connect your device with pc via USB cable.[make sure USB debugging & OEM unlock on your device]
- Now iRoot will detect your device within few minutes.
- Now click on “ROOT” button to start root process.
- Your device may reboot several time in this root process. So don’t try to interrupt it. Otherwise it may brick your device.
- In the end of process, you will get root access on Micromax Canvas Infinity Smartphone.
For detail article go through the below link and root Micromax Canvas Infinity with iRoot.
How To Check Root Status On Device?
If you want to confirm root access on your device then open phone menu and here you can see new app as “SuperSu” . That means you have successfully rooted your Micromax Canvas Infinity mobile.
Otherwise download and install “Root Checker App” from Google Play Store and launch it. If you can see green congratulation message that means you have full root access on Micromax Canvas Infinity.
For more detail you can visit on below link to know “how to root android phones without pc with different root apps?”
This is all about how to root Micromax Canvas Infinity without pc and with pc? Just try anyone method to root Micromax Canvas Infinity safely.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.