Root Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD Using Toolkit [ Install TWRP]
Here is a unique guide to root Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD & install TWRP on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD using Toolkit. Official twrp recovery for Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD is now available by Team Win. You can use adb command to install custom recovery on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD. But it’s little bit tricky. You have to use minimal adb & fastboot tool to flash recovery.img file.
If you are newbie use then you may feel quit hard to install official twrp recovery on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD mobile.
But here in this post you can download Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD toolkit to root & install twrp recovery on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD. It’s a portable TWRP installation toolkit which allows users to install twrp recovery in single click. No need to use any command to flash recovery on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD.
Simply download Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD twrp toolkit and launch it on pc. After that, follow on screen option and flash twrp for Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD automatically. Moreover you may use this toolkit for many other tasks like root, unbrick, flash custom boot.img, backup, bootloader unlock and edl mode etc. Without any doubt “S droid toolkit” is an amazing flash tool to install twrp recovery on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD Smartphone.
Download Asus Zenfone 4 Pro TWRP & Toot ToolKit
Requirements To Use S-Droid ToolKit For Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD
- Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD must be into fastboot mode or downloader mode.
- Bootloader must be unlock to install twrp recovery on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD
- Enable usb debugging and oem unlock to create bridge between pc and device.
- Use only necessary options only. Do it carefully.
Install twrp recovery on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD Using S-Droid ToolKit
Now follow the below instructions as it is to flash twrp on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro using Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD S droid toolkit. Before applying this method, please mange all pre-requirements properly.
- Enable USB Debuggin and OEM Unlock.
- Boot Device Into bootloader mode using key combnation
- Connect device with pc via USB cable.
- Launch “Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD S-Droid ToolKit” as administrator.
- You will see the below screen on your pc. Type “41” from key board to choose “TWRP” flashing option.
- In next step, it will ask to boot device into bootloader or fastboot mode. [Read the instructions carefully]
- Hit enter to start twrp flashing process on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD using toolkit.
- Twrp flashing process will take few second only.
- Press enter to exit from this tool and device will boot into twrp recovery automatically.
- All Done!!!
That’s all about “how to install TWRP on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD Using Toolkit?”
How To Root Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD Using ToolKit
As you can see “how it’s easy to install twrp recovery by using Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD s-droid toolkit?” After successful installation, now you are ready to flash root files to root Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD mobile.
- Open downloaded toolkit folder, copy xnmagisk.zip file and noverity.zip file and transfer it into internal storage of your device.
- Boot device into twrp recovery and click on “Install” option.
- Browse the files and flash both “xnmagisk.zip.zip” & “noverity.zip” files one by one.
- In the end select “Wipe Cache/Data” and then “reboot system” and sit back.
- Remember here it may take long time to boot after rooting. So don’t get be in panic and wait to boot it in normal mode.
- All Done!!! You have successfully rooted your Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD.
Hope this guide will help you to root Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD using toolkit. This amazing S-droid tool makes it really very easy to flash twrp recovery on Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD mobile.
Till now getting any issue to root Asus Zenfone 4 Pro Z01GD mobile, please feel free to ask ask by leaving your comment.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.