Here in this post we are going to share a full detail post “How to root android phone using Cydia Impactor tool without losing data”.just download Cydia Impactor tool from the below link according to your pc and get root access on any android device easily. Remember Cydia Impactor works on android version 2.2 to 5.0.Now just follow the below steps one by one to root android phone using Cydia Impactor tool.
How To Use Cydia Impactor tool To Root Android Phone?
Root android phone using Cydia Impactor tool without losing data
Step01 Enable USB Debugging
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Download Cydia Impactor Tool and extract on your pc. Now you can see the following files.
- Now Run the Impactor.exe and launch the Cydia Imactor tool.
- Now connect your device with pc via USB cable [Make sure debugging is already enabled on your device]
- Now click on “Start” button to root android phone.
- Now process will start and Super-Su binary will install on your device automatically.It may take few minutes to complete the whole rooting process.
- After completing the process, just remove your device from pc and reboot your device.
- Now open play store and download and install “Supersu” app.
- All Done!!! You android device is now rooted and you have full root access on your android phone.
Check Root Status
If you want to confirm root status of your device then download & install “Root checker” app from play store and run the application.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.