Motorola Flash Tool RSD Lite To Flash Motorola Stock ROM
Hey Guys!!! Once again we are here with another Motorola flash tool and today we are going to talk about “Motorola RSD lite tool download free” and “how to use RSD Lite Tool to flash Firmware on Motorola / Moto devices?”
Please Note : RSD Lite Tool is an official Motorola flash tool and it support almost all Motorola / Moto android Smartphones including tablets. This RSD Lite Tool is only for Motorola / moto phones & tablets those are build by Motorola Mobility LLC.
Here in this guide we will show you, how it’s easy to flash Motorola firmware using RSD Lite Tool? No need to use any other professional tool to repair your own moto mobile. Free RSD Lite Tool Latest Version is enough to flash Motorola Stock ROM without any dead risk.
This tutorial is only for those users who want’s to know firmware flashing methods using RSD Lite Tool. So read the post carefully, learn everything and then apply it on your own Moto device.
Let’s start the stock rom flashing with latest RSD Lite Tool.
Download Latest Version RSD Lite Tool For Moto Devices
Motorola USB Drivers
Motorola Firmware Or Stock ROM
How To Use Motorola Flash Tool RSD Lite Properly
Before going to flash your Motorola or moto device, download correct firmware of the device. Make sure, you have downloaded the correct and compatible firmware of the device which you want to flash.
RSD lite software works perfectly on all Windows OS WXP,W7, W8 & W10. But sometime windows 10 OS may show error to detect the device.
Steps To Use RSD Lite Tool To Flash Official STOCK ROM
- Download and install “Motorola USB drivers” on pc. Drivers installations is must to create bridge connection in between phone and pc. Skip the step, if drivers are already installed.
- Download and extract the downloaded firmware file on pc which you want to flash. [ DO Google or download section for Motorola firmware ]
- Download RSD Lite Tool zip file, extract it on pc. Here you will see the RSD Lite v6.2.4.msi installer in extracted RSD Lite Tool folder.“RSD Lite Motorola flash tool” comes with installer file, so you have to install it on pc.
- Launch “RSD lite Software” on pc with administrator power.
- Click on “BROWSE” button and load flash file from firmware folder which you want to flash on your device. It will show flashing file automatically. Choose anyone.
- After successfully adding the file, you will see the complete file’s properties in right side log window as shown below.
- Come to the device, power off and boot your moto mobile into “fastboot mode” or “bootloader mode” manually.
- Connect the device with pc via working USB cable. Try to use Original UB cable.
- If the device is properly connected with pc, tool will detect the device automatically and will show USB Port connected status in device list area. Otherwise, click on “Show Device” option from the tool to display the attached device.
- Finally hit on “START” button to start firmware flashing process on Motorola phone using RSD lite software. Flashing process will take approx 5-10 minutes and will depend on firmware file size. So sit back and wait to complete the flashing process.
- Once the process completed, you will see the “Finished” message under the “STATUS” option.
- Unplug USB cable and reboot the device manually.
- DONE!!! Stock ROM / Firmware installation completed using RSD lite software.
- RSD lite software is wonderfull flash tool for almost all moto/motorola android devices.
- This software is compatiable for all windows OS W7/w8 &w10. But sometime you may face device detection issue in windows 10 pc / laptop.
- Device must be into fastboot mode or bootloader mode to use RSD lite tool.
- Pc will load all USB drivers automatically at the time connecting device into fastboot mode. If not, install “Motorola USB Drivers” manually.
This is the complete and proper method to install stock ROm using RSD Lite motorola flash tool. Just download latest RSD lite tool and follow the above steps to flash Moto device.
Till now getting any issue in any step, please feel free to ask us by leaving your comments.