Jio Phone F50Y Flash File & tool [Unlock Password]
Are you a Jio Phone F50Y user and getting software related issue or forget pin password? If yes then follow this Jio Phone F50Y flashing guide and remove password from Jio Phone F50Y mobile easily. Same as by flashing Jio Phone F50Y flash file [firmware] you can fix almost all software related problems, hanging problem and virus issues etc.
Complete firmware flashing can help you to unbrick your own dead Jio Phone F50Y mobile again. Don’t worry the entire flash file and tools are tested by our self and you can apply it without any problem.
Remember one thing, Jio F50Y firmware flashing is easy to apply for all users but wrong file or wrong procedure may brick your device permanently. So do it on your own risk. We and our site will not be responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
Till now want to repair Jio Phone F50Y your-self, go ahead and follow all the below instructions as it is as shown below.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Jio LYF F50Y Mobile
- Charge the device approx 80% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Download flash file & tools and install drivers properly.
- Working micro USB cable.
- PC or Laptop to apply procedure.
Download Jio Phone F50Y Flash File, Drivers & Tools
Jio Phone F50Y USB drivers – Download
Jio Phone F50Y Flash tool – Download
How To Flash Firmware On LYF F50Y Using QFIL Flash Tool
In order to flash firmware on Jio Phone F50Y mobile, you have to use QPST or QFIL or Qualcomm flash image loader tool which can flash qualcomm chipset based mobiles easily. Here in this flashing guide we will flash .mbn flash file using latest QFIL tool.
Now just read the post carefully and then flash your own devise.
- Make sure you have installed Qualcomm drivers correctly.
- Extract the downloaded Jio F50Y flash file or firmware on desktop.
- Open QFIL tool folder and run “QFIL.exe” file as administrator.
- QFIL qualcomm flash tool will launch on your pc.
- Click on “Browse” button and browse the Prog_emmc_firehose_8909ddr_.mbn file as shown in below screenshot.
- In next step, click on “Load XML” button and select “rawprogram_unsparse.xml” file from firmware folder.
- Again select “patch0” file.
- Power off the device properly. Press & Hold HOME KEY and connect the device with pc via USB cable [ Don’t release the key]
- Once the tool will detect the device, wait to install usb drivers automatically. [try again if it’s failed to detect the device]
- After drivers installation, Click download button to start flashing process.
- After completing the flashing process, you may see “Flash Successful” message on the screen.
- Unplug the device and reboot it normally.
Device may take long time to reboot after flashing firmware. Sit back and wait to reboot it normally.
This is all about how to flash Jio Phone Lyf F50Y mobile using QFIL flash tool? Just download LYF F50Y flash file and tools from above download section and flash it using qfil tool as shown above tutorial.
Hope this guide will help you to unbrick Jio Phone F50Y by flashing official firmware.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.