Intex Cloud x12 Flash File & Tool | Install Stock Rom On Intex Cloud x12
Quick guide for Intex Cloud x12 firmware flashing is here. Here in this tutorial we will show you how to flash Intex Cloud x12 stock ROM [Flash File] using Intex Cloud x12 flash tool? All the flash tool and Intex Cloud x12 flash file firmware are free for download. No need to pay any money to unbrick your own Intex Cloud x12 mobile.
Flashing firmware on Intex Cloud x12 will fix all software related issues automatically. Just download Intex Cloud x12 flash file, tool and follow the below instructions as shown below. It’s 100% working and tested method.
Probably, you may know that different firmware comes in different format. Because of firmware [flash file] format, tools should be different for flashing purpose. In the same way, Intex Cloud x12 flash file format is .pac format. so we have to use .pac format supportable flash tool.
For this purpose, we are going to use researchDownload tool as an Intex Cloud x12 flash tool. Don’t worry it’s completely free and no need to configure it before use. Alternatively, you may also use “upgradeDownload tool” also.
Download Intex Cloud x12 Flash File, Drivers & Tool
SPD Drivers : DOWNLOAD
Pre-Requirements TO Flash Intex Cloud x12 pac firmware
- Charge the device approx. 80%
- Download Intex Cloud x12 flash file and tool from above download section.
- Install USB drivers. If required.
- Working micro USB cable.
- Laptop or PC/Computer to flash Intex Cloud x12 stock ROM
Flash Intex Cloud x12 Flash File Using Pc Tool
Remember, flashing process will wipe all user data and phone data completely but it will remove all the problems like software problem, it will unlock Intex Cloud x12 and install new software etc.
Steps To Install official Stock Rom on Intex Cloud x12 Mobile
- Install SPD drivers on windows 32 Bit or W64 bit pc. [Skip the step, if already installed]
- Extract the downloaded “Intex_X12.rar” file on pc. [Intex Cloud x12 mobile’s firmware should be in .pac format]
- Now extract the download “Intex Cloud x12 tool or researchdownload tool”, enter into folder and run “ResearchDownload.exe” as administrator.
- Click on “Gear Icon [Load Packet]” button and load “intex_X12.pac” file from extracted flash file folder.
- Hit on “Play” button and leave it as it is.
- Come to the device, press Intex Cloud x12 boot key.
- Once the tool recognized the device, flashing process will start automatically. Here it may take long time to flash. So sit back and wait to complete the process for once. In the last, you will see green “Passed” message on the tool’s log window.
- Done!! you have successfully installed stock Rom on Intex Cloud x12 mobile.
Please Note: Wait for normal boot and setup the device again as a new device.
This is the complete step by step tutorial to flash Intex Cloud x12 using researchdownload tool. It’s really a very easy method to install firmware on
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.