Here in this post we will show you how to install VCOM drivers on pc [windows Xp,Window 7, windows 8, vista and windows 10]? Just download VOCOM drivers For MTK android mobile and then read the full detail post and learn all about MTK vcom drivers and its proper installation. If you are using any MTK or MediaTek android phone and want to flash Stock ROM and install twrp recovery by using Sp flash tool then VCOM drivers is must to install on your pc otherwise pc will not detect your device and you can’t flash Stock rom or firmware on your device.
Download MTK VCOM Drivers MT65xx [ Mediatek preloader USB Vcom port driver download]
“NEW Information Era” is our “YouTube” channel and already we published many videos on MTK android device. But many time all users wants to know how to install MTK VCOM USB drivers on MTK MT65xx device because they are unable to connect their mtk mobile with pc or sp flash tool unable to detect their mtk device. It’s happen if MTK Vcom drivers are not installed on your pc properly.
Remember if vcom drivers are not installed on your pc then pc will not recognised your MTK device and you can’t perform any task like flashing and installation using sp flash tool.
So just download VCOM drivers for MTK MT65XX and install VCOM drivers on pc properly. Here in this post we will show you how to download and install MediTek MT65xx usb Vcom drivers on pc or laptop. Here in this post you can find latest VCOM drivers [ latest USB Mediatek MT65xx chipset preloader drivers]. Make sure your device is based on mediate [MTK] and then download latest MTK VCOM drivers and install vcom drivers on pc without any issue.
If you are getting any issuing to flash your Mediatek android device with Sp flash tool in windows 7 ,windows 8, windows 10 or windows Xp then it may be cause of Vcom drivers. At first download and install Vcom drivers on pc [mediate preloader USB VCOM port drivers] correctly.
How To Install vcom Drivers on pc Properly MTK Vcom Driver installation Guide
Download MTK VCOM Drivers MT65xx – Install VCOM Drivers On Pc
At first download MediaTek MT65xx Preloader USB drivers and then follow the below steps one by one to manually install VCOM drivers on windows 7, windows 8 and windows 10 pc .These steps can be applied on any PC running on windows Xp & up. Disable the driver signature verification on your pc first.
- Download MediaTek MT65xx Preloader USB drivers on pc and then extract the zip file. Alternate download link [Download Vcom Drivers]
- Now open “Device Manger” on your pc [Right click on “My Computer” and navigate to “mange” section. In new window , select “Device Manger” from the menu shown on the left]
- Once you click on “Device Manger” menu, you may see your pc name in the middle section. Select your pc name and right click with mouse and then select “Add Legacy Hardware” option as shown in screenshot.
- Now a new window will be open in front of you to add new hardware wizard. For this click on “Next” button to continue the process.
- In the next window you will see two different options to add new hardware wizard. Here you can choose automatic search or may choose manual advanced method.
But you have to select second option, which is “install the hardware that I manually select from a list” and then hit on “Next” button.
- Now again select “All Devices” and hit next button for the next step of Vcom driver installation.
- Click on “have disk” option.
- Now click on “Browse” and browse the VCOM folder which you have extracted on your pc and select the file to install.
- Now you will see the below screen, select “MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port” and then hit on next button.
- Now VCOM driver installation will start, if you see any security warning then just avoid it and select “install anyway” to continue the process.
- In the lash click on “finish” button and reboot your pc.[restart is must after driver installation]
- All Done!!! You have successfully installed VCOM driver [MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers] on pc without any issue.
This is all about how to install VCOM drivers on pc. Just download VCOM drivers and follow all the steps to install VCOM MTK drivers correctly.
After manual installation of VCOM drivers on pc , now install proper USB drivers for your MTK device and connect with pc via USB cable and flash any custom ROMs, Stock ROMs Or original firmware and TWRP recovery by using SP Flash Tool. If you don’t know how to use “SP flash tool” then read the below post “how to unbrick any MTK android device or how to flash Stock ROM on any mtk android device?”
watch this video to know “How to use Sp flash tool?”