Install TWRP & Root Samsung J7 SM-J7108 Marshmallow [ Samsung J7 2016]
Samsung Galaxy J7  SM-J7108 was released in March, 2016 but official twrp recovery was released in march, 2018. It’s really very long time for Samsung J7 Dous users, who wants to install stable twrp recovery on Samsung J7 SM-J7108 marshmallow mobile. So if you are one of the Samsung J7 (2016) user and looking to install twrp recovery to apply the Samsung J7 2016 root process then download official twrp recovery for Samsung J7 2016 SM-J7108 from below download section. Follow the tutorial, flash twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J7108 marshmallow and then root it easily.
IMPORTANT: This root guide is only and only for Samsung J7 2016 SM-J7108 or Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos mobile. So don’t try this on any other Samsung devices. It may lead to brick your device permanently.
If you are new about twrp recovery and rooting or want to learn more, please read the basic points and advantages of rooting. In case, you are already an advanced android user and have enough knowledge about custom recovery and rooting then you can jump directly on Samsung J7 2016 SM-J7108 root procedure.
What Is TWRP Recovery – For Newbie Users
Few years ago CWM [clockworkMod] custom recovery was the famous recovery for all root lovers. But now many things have changed and new player entered in this rooting community. TeamWin Project or TWRP recovery is one of them. Now a days TWRP recovery is the first choice for all users who wants to replace stock recovery or wants to root their device.
First twrp recovery was developed for Nexus devices. But now it’s available for countless others android Smartphones [including Tablets]. You can find twrp recovery for your device in form of both official and third-party builds.
TeamWin recovery comes with touch-screen enabled interface which is necessary for you if you want to flash third party firmware or want to take full ROM backup of your device. Default stock recovery never ever allows you to perform these types of task in any how condition.
Benefits TO Install TWRP Recovery
- After flashing twrp recovery, user can flash custom ROM, Mos’s, Kernal and other flushable zip files.
- You can flash multiple files at the same time using twrp recovery.
- It’s allowing user to flash mod zip files.
- Install Xposed framework using twrp recovery. [stock recovery can’t flash xposed ROM]
- Root any android phone using twrp recovery. [Universal Method]
- Install Magisk manager using twrp recovery.
- Install Supersu on any android using twrp recovery.
- Remove any bloatwareof the device using twrp recovery.
- Unlock any device using twrp.
- Take nandroid backupusing twrp.
- Restore phone backup use twrp [including complete ROM]
- Fix permission using twrp recovery.
- Wipe or erase complete exsisting data of the device.
So these are some most important advantages and uses of custom TWRP recovery.
Different Guides To Install TWRP Recovery
- Samsung TWRP Recovery Installation Guide[Samsung Only]
- MediaTek TWRP Recovery Installation using Sp tool[MTK Only]
- Flash twrp recovery using adb command[Universal Method]
What Is Rooting – For Newbie User
Rooting is advance android techniques, which allow you to modify or customize your own rooted device as a developer. If you an advance android phone user and want to customize your device in your own way then rooting is the perfect solution for you. Just get root access on your phone and apply the different android tricks & tweaks, install custom ROM & Kernal and install mod’s apps etc.
If we talk about perfect definition of rooting, rooting is the process of gaining full control of the device. After gaining full control, you can use rooted device with full potentials. Without getting root privilege or root permission, you can’t change or modify the system files of the device. In short, root is must if you really want to work as an administrator on your device.
Benefits Of Root privilege
- Install different MOD’s on rooted device.
- Install custom ROM to experience new android version and interface.[Ex- LineageOS, Dirty Unicorns and SlimROMs etc]
- Update android version unofficially.
- Remove Pre-installed third party appsor Bloatware.
- Over clock CPU or GPU to increase performance and speed of the device.
- Hibernate any apps to boost battery backup of the device.
- You can control batter consumption of battery to stop unwanted battery drain.
- User can change android IMEIor Device IDto apply different android tweaks & tricks.
- Enable hidden features of the device which are locked by manufacturer.
- Different customization and modifications like notification panel, status bar, LED light enable, face lockor disable etc.
- You can run special applications that require root permission, which are generally more power and feature-rich than other apps.
- Backup Your Android Phone from Bit to Byte.
- Block unwanted android aps easily.
- Free WIFI access – WI-FI Hac*ing
- Change or spoof Mac address on the device.
- Stop apps in background to boost spped of the device.
- Get full control and access on root directory files and folders.
- Swap internal to externalto increase ROM of the device.
- Apply android trick to increase android RAM.
- Change boot logo or bootscreen of the device for different look.
Important Points Before Root Samsung j7  J7108 Marshmallow
- This root guide is only and only for Samsung Galaxy J7 SMJ7108 android phone. Don’t try to use this on any other mobile.
- Root may void phone warranty.
- Follow the rooting instructions carefully. One wrong step may brick your device permanently. So do it on your own risk.
- Flashing twrp recovery and root files will wipe or erase all user data and phone data completely. So don’t forget to take backup of data before going to next step.
- Device must be charge approx. 70% to prevent accidental power of in between flashing process.
Root Samsung J7 SM-J7108 & Install TWRP Recovery [Official]
As we already told you, twrp recovery flashing must be your first step in order to root Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 marshmallow mobile. Custom recovery will replace default stock recovery with new twrp recovery and then you can flash any root files like Supersu exploit or Magisk root file to get root access on Samsung J7 2016 marshmallow Smartphone.
Here in this tutorial we are splitting whole process in two different section.[a] Flash TWRP Recovery On Samsung J7 2016 SM-J7108 Marshmallow [b] Flash Supersu or Magisk and Root Samsung J7 2016 SM-J7108 Marshmallow
[a] Flash TWRP Recovery On Samsung J7 2016 SM-J7108 Marshmallow
Custom TWRP recovery installation is the first step in order to root Samsung J7 2016 SM-J7108 mobile. Galaxy J7 2016 official twrp recovery comes in .tar format. So you can flash twrp recovery on Samsung J7 2016 using Odin flash tool.
Download TWRP recovery for Samsung SM-J7108 Duos & flash tool and then follow the full detail guide.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J7108 TWRP Recovery & Root Files
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos SM-J7108 TWRP Recovery – DOWNLOAD
Instructions TO Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J7108 Marshmallow’
- Download Samsung J7 2016 TWRP recovery zip file [J7108 MM TWRP Root] and save it on desktop. [TWRP recovery must be in .tar format]
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock [GUIDE]
- Boot Samsung Into Downloading Mode using key combination
- Plug USB cable and attach the device with pc via USB cable.
- Download Odin flash tool and launch it on pc.
- Odin will detect the device automatically and you will see the Added!! Message in Odin message window. Same as you will see blue ID:COM that means Odin successfully recognize the device. [Make sure device is already into download mode]
- Navigate to “Option” section and configure tool as shown below.
Please note: Re-Partition option must be uncheck.
- Click on “AP”Or “PDA” option from tool and load the Samsung Galaxy J7 TWRP file [.tar]
- Finally hit on “Start” button to start twrp recovery flashing process on Samsung J7 2016 mobile.
- End of the successful flashing, you will see green “PASS” message on the tool.
- Done!!! TWRP recovery installed on Samsung J7 SM-J7108 and device will reboot automatically.
How to Boot Into TWRP – Press & hole volume up key + Home key [Bixby] + power key together at the same time and release all the keys quickly as you see the Samsung logo.
[B] Flash Supersu or Magisk Using TWRP & Root Samsung J7 SM-J7108
Once you are able to use official twrp recovery on Samsung J7 2016 SM-J7108, you can flash supersu or Magsik root file with twrp recovery. Flashing supersu or magisk root files are necessary to root Samsung J7 2016 J7108 marshmallow mobile.
Method01 Flash Supersu To Root Samsung J7 SM-J7108
Download SuperSu.zip file [Samsung Root File] and transfer it into the internal storage of the device.
- Boot device into custom twrp recovery manually or using adb command.
- At first boot, it will ask you to select “read only” or “Swipe to allow modification”. Here we recommend you to choose “Allow modification option”.
- Once you are in TWRP recovery, click on install option and browse the supersu file from internal storage of the device.
- After selecting the correct file, slide the “swipe to confirm flash” button.
- Here it may take few seconds to flash supersu file.
- End of the flashing process, click on “Wipe cache/Delvik” option and “Swipe TO Wipe” again.
- Click on “Do not install” option and reboot the device normally.
- All done!!
Method02 Flash Magisk To Root Samsung J7 SM-J7108
If you don’t want to root Samsung Samsung J7 SM-J7108 using Supersu then here is another method for you. Just flash Magisk installer and masgisk apk and root your device easily.
Flashing process is almost same for both Supersu and Magsik root file. Follow the below guide and learn how to root Samsung J7 SM-J7108 Using Magisk file?
Sometime it may possible that you may brick the device because of any wrong step or may stuck the device in bootloop or Stuck on Samsung Logo. On that condition, flash Samsung firmware using odin tool to unbrick the device again.
This is all about how to root Samsung J7 SM-J7108 marshmallow android phone and how to install twrp recovery on Samsung J7 SM-J7108 safely?
Incoming Search Terms
Root Samsung Galaxy J7 J7108 Root Samsung J7 2016 J7108 root Samsung j7 SM-J7108 twrp recovery for samsung j7 2016 J7108 duos flash twrp Galaxy j7 2016 duos