This article is only for those how are using Samsung Smartphone and trying to install TWRP recovery on Samsung devices using Odin software. May be you know or not but you can install CWM or TWRP recovery on your Samsung android devices. But TWRP is a famous touch base custom recovery and you no need to use up & down volume keys and power button to navigate to different options. So here in this post we will show you how it’s easy and how you can install TWRP recovery on Samsung devices using Odin software .is a universal method and can use it on any Samsung android phones and devices. Here you need to follow the step by step guide to flash TWRP custom recovery on Samsung devices using Odin.
What Is Odin?
Odin is windows based ROM flashing tool powered by Samsung for Samsung android phones, tablets and devices. If you are a Samsung user then probably you heard about Odin flashing tool. If you want to flash a custom ROMs, official OTA updates, karnels etc then Odin is must to perform these tasks.
If you are rooted and get soft brick into your Samsung android phone then Odin can unbrick your phone ,can unlock the bootloader ,can root ,can unroot and can update etc.so for Samsung users ,Odin is must and important software.
Ok now we are going to show you how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung devices using Odin software .process is same for all Samsung devices but remember you are using right and compatible TWRP recovery file for your Samsung device.
- Charge your Samsung device [ Aprox 80%].
- Unlock Bootloader [ if required ]
- Download and Install Samsung USB DRIVERS on PC.
- Download and install Latest Odin Software on pc.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Complete all requirements first then move for next step.
- Now Run Odin software on pc.
- Make sure you have downloaded the odin flashable TWRP recovery .tar file [device compatible]
- Go to your phone setting and enable USB debugging & OEM]
- Now Boot your android into “download mode”.
- after warning screen ,now press volume up key.
- Now connect your phone with pc using USB cable.
- Now Odin will detect your Samsung device automatically and will show an “ADDED!!”
- Now click on “AP” tan into Odin software’s window and select “TWRP recovery.tar”
- Now click on “Start” button and wait to complete the task.
- After completing the process your phone will reboot automatically.
- All done!!!! TWRP is installed on your Samsung device.
- Make sure Phone is properly connected with pc.
- Don’t stop the process otherwise you may brick your phone.
- Choose compatible TWRP file otherwise it can damage your phone.
- Read full post carefully before start.
How To Boot Samsung Devices Into TWRP Recovery?
Booting into TWRP recovery is same for all Samsung android devices.
- Power off your Samsung android phone.
- Press & Hold “Home +powr+volume up” buttons for few second.
- Now you will be into TWRP recovery mode.
Incoming search Terms
Samsung TWRP installa twrp Samsung custom recovery twrp odin samsung twrp use odin samsung twrp installation how to install twrp recovery on samsung using odin twrp for all samsung devices