How To Install Android Q Beta On Android Realme 3 Pro
Google is ready with upcoming android Q beta version and till now its available only for 23 devices including Realme 3 pro android mobile. Realme 3 pro and Realme X lite both are same device. For India, it’s a Realme 3 Pro.
Recently Xiaomi launched its brand new android Pie based Realme 3 Pro for Indian users. As they promised at the time of Realme 3 Pro launching date, Realme 3 Pro also receiving the early build of android Q. Just because, its very early beta android Q version, so you may face some lag or buggs but no any major issues.
So if you are an advanced android smartphone user and love to customize or modify the device this post is for you. Here in this post, we will show you the complete step by step tutorial to install android Q beta build on Realme 3 Pro android Pie mobile. Bets thing about this android Q beta update is that entire process to update Realme 3 Pro on android Q version is not that hard.
Now lets see how you can install the Android Q beta on Realme 3 Pro manually without dead risk? Its an official method to update Realme 3 pro on latest android Q beta version with all new android Q features.
Install Android Q Beta On RealMe 3 Pro
As we already told you, its an official android Q beta build for other 23 devices including Xiaomi Realme 3 pro Qualcomm chipset mobile. But before that read the below points properly and then go ahead for next process.
Important Points Before Update Realme 3 Pro On Android Q Beta Version
- No need to unlock bootloader. That means, update android Q beta version On Xiaomi realme 3 pro without unlock bootloader. Even, no need to root Realme 3 pro.
- The process is completely on-device and you don’t even need a PC.
- Don’t forget to take backup of the device. Process will wipe or erase all user data and phone data completely and you cant restore it again.
- On Android Q Beta, few things are still not working like fingerprint sensor, adaptive brightness, security lock, etc.
- This tutorial is only and only for Xiaomi Realme 3 pro, so don’t try this Xiaomi Realme 3 pro Q beta file and process on any other devices.
- If you are worry about to lose phone warrenty, don’t worry. Flashing android Q beta will not void phone warranty.
Download Realme 3 pro Android Q Beta Build
|Realme 3 Pro Android Q Beta Update|
Instructions To Flash Android Q Beta On Xiaomi Realme 3 Pro Mobile
- Download Android Q beta file for Realme 3 pro and save it into phone’s internal storage.
- Boot Realme 3 Pro Into Recovery Mode : power off your device properly. Press and hold power key and volume down button. Once you enter the recovery mode, release the buttons.
- In next step, tap on “Install from storage device” option and select the Android Q beta file from the internal storage.
- Android Q beta installation process will start automatically. Wait for the installation to complete, it will hardly take 2 to 3 minutes. After the installation, tap on “Reboot” and device will be updated to Android Q Beta.
- Done!!! Android Q has been installed on your Realme 3 pro. And now you can enjoy android Q features on the device.
Roll Back From Android Q To ColorOS Android Pie
After updating Xiaomi Realme 3 pro on android Q beta, you can roll back to stock ROM again any time.
Android Q beta is very early developer build, so there are still a ton of bugs on Android Q beta 3. However, follow the below simple steps to roll back android Q beta to android Pie version again.
|Realme 3 Pro ColorOS Android Pie|
- First of all, Download the realme 3 Pro rollback zip file and copy it into the internal storage of your device.
- Power off the device and boot it into recovery mode by pressing power and volume down button.
- Once you are on “Recovery Mode”, tap on “Apply update” and select the rollback zip file from phone’s internal storage.
- Wait to complete the process and then tap on “Reboot” option. The device will be rolled back to the stable version of ColorOS based on Android P.
In this way, you can install and update Realme 3 pro on latest android Q beta version without dead risk. Same as, you can roll back from android Q to android Stock ROM 9 any time. If you are an Android enthusiast, just go and follow the tutorial and update Xiaomi Realme 3 pro on android Q version. Its an official beta build, so may take some time for stable android Q update. You can wait for stable android Q update or can try android Q beta build to experience android Q features. Additionally, no any root and bootloader unlocking required, so we highly recommend you to use it for once.
Don’t forget to tell us your experience with latest Android Q update by leaving your comment below.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.