How To Flash Lephone W7 Stock ROM Without Error
Lephone W7 Flash File Spd & Tool – FLASHING GUIDE – Here in this guide we will show you “how to install stock ROM on Lephone w7 using QGDP tool?” If you are Lephone W7 user and now getting any type of software related issues on the device then flash Lephone W7 with QGDP tool. Flashing firmware on Lephone W7 will fix all types of problems automatically.
In the past, we published a Lephone w8 firmware flashing tutorial with video . After that our viewer ask me about lephone w7 how to flash. So here we are going to share step by step tutorial to install official stock ROM on Lephone W7 mobile.
Firmware flashing process is completely same for both Lephone w8 & Lephone w7. Lephone W7 firmware comes with .cpb format, so we can use any cpb file flashing tool like QGDP tool or YGDP tool etc. But here we are highly recommend you to use QGDP flash tool as Lephone W7 flash tool which is 100% working and tested Lephone w7 flash file by us. No need to use any professional flashing tool. Free QGDP tool is enough to flash Lephone W7 SPD mobile.
Check below download section, download and install drivers, load firmware file into QGDP tool and flash it. That’s it. Its really very easy to flash Lephone W7 without any issue.
Download Lephone W7 Drivers, Flash File And Tool
|Lephone W7 Flash Tool Download|
|Lephone W7 Usb Drivers|
|Lephone W7 Flash File SPD Download|
Install Stock ROM On Lephone W7 Using QGDP Tool [ Flash Lephone W7 ]
As we already told you that Lephone w7 is SPD mobile and its flash file come with .cpb file. So we can use QGDP tool to flash its official firmware without any error.
Steps To Flash Lephone W7 Using QGDP Flash Tool
- Download and install “Lephone W7 Usb Drivers [ SPD Drivers]” on windows pc. Drivers installation is must to create bridge connection in between pc and mobile. Otherwise, pc will not detect the device in any how condition.
- Extract the downloaded “Lephone W7 firmware” on pc. Open firmware folder and here you will see the .cpb file. We will use this file for flashing.
- Install “QGDP tool” and launch it on pc.
Please Note : Lephone W8 flash file comes with portable QGDP tool but sometime it may not work properly. So we always recommend you to use QGDP assembly tool only.
- Once the QGDP tool installed, run it as administrator. Here it will ask to enter correct password to login into tool.
- Click on “config” button >> browse “cpb” file from firmware folder and then “apply” button. It will configure all files automatically and may take long time. So sit back for a movement.
- Come to the device, remove and re-insert battery for once and then press boot key of Lephone W7
Lephone W7 Boot Key : Press & Hold Volume up + Volume Down + insert USB cable at the same time
- If the device is properly connected with pc, it will create “SPRD U25 Diag Port” under “device manger” section as shown below.
- Now come to the tool again, click on “SCAN Port” tab >> click “Scan” button >>> select available “com Port> and “Save” button.
- Finally click on “START” button to start firmware flashing process.
- Here it will take about 4-5 minutes to flash complete firmware.
- After flashing the rom, remove and re-insert battery for once and reboot the device. Now device will boot into newly installed android version.
This is all about “how to flash Lephone w7 using QGDP tool?” Simply download Lephone w7 firmware, follow the above steps as it is as shown above and flash it. Firmware flashing process will fix all types of software related issues like bootloop, hanging problem, no network issue, stuck on logo etc.
Till now getting any problem in any step, feel free to ask us by leaving your comment.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.