Methods To Flash Jio F120B Flash File Firmware
Jio f120B flash file and firmware flash tool is here. Today we are going to share full detail post to flash official stock ROM on jio F120B mobile. Jio F120B was launched in 2015 but till now it’s most selling low budget keypad mobile for Jio users.
But problem is that there are so many software related issues on the device like Jio F120B stuck on Jio Logo, stuck in bootloop, hanging issues, null IMEI problem and auto reboots issues etc. So if you are one them who are using Jio F120B mobile and getting any software related problem on the device then this post may help you to get ride on these problems. Best part of this tutorial is that no any technical skill required to perform this task. Same as no need to go any where to repair your device. Everyone can do it on their own home.
Here in this Jio F120B Firmware flashing guide we will show you two different methods to flash Jio Lyf F120B mobile. You may use any method to install official stock ROM on Jio F120B.
Different Methods To Flash Jio F120B Firmware
Flash Jio F120B With QFIL Flash Tool – METHOD01
Flash Jio Lyf F120B Using QFLASH Meta Build Tool – METHOD02
Guide To Flash Jio F120B Using QFIL Flash Tool – Method01
QFIL Flash tool is a most popular firmware tool for all Qualcomm chipset based android and feature phone [keypad]. If the device firmware contains the .mbn / .XML files then user can flash mobile using this QFIL flash tool easily.
So if you are searching a perfect method to flash Jio F120B mobile then we recommend you to use QFIL flash tool. It’s 100% working and tested method to flash Jio F120B mobile.
Mobile device must be into “Emergency download mode” otherwise QFIL flash tool will not detect the device. Press Boot key and connect the device with pc to boot into EDL mode manually.
Download Jio F120B Flash Tool & Flash File With Drivers
QFIL Flash Tool [Jio F120B Flash Tool] : DOWNLOAD
- Extract the downloaded Jio F120B flash file [Firmware] on pc. we will use it in next step.
- Next, download QFIL flash tool and launch it as administrator.
- Once the tool launched, select “Meta Build” option from the tool.
- In next step, click on “Load content” button under the “Select build” section and browse the “contents.xml” file from extracted firmware folder. [Content file will load all require files like Program file, patch file etc.]
- Come the device and boot Jio F120B into EDL Mode [Emergency Download Mode] by using Boot Key.
Jio F120B Boot Key For EDL Mode : Technically boot key may be different for different devices. Do Google to find correct boot key for your own device. Otherwise, use the below key combinations as a boot key for Jio F120B and enable EDL Mode.
- Power Off The device [Remove and reinsert the battery]
- Press & Hold * key + # key + attach USB cable with pc via USB cable at the same time.
If it is showing “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port under the “Device manager” on pc that means it’s connected into EDL Mode.
- Come to the QFIL tool again, click on “Select port” button and select “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008” port.
- Everything is configured now and we are ready to flash Jio F120B mobile using QFIl Tool. For this hit on “Download” button and it will start firmware flashing on the device automatically.
- End of the process, you can see success message in log window and device will reboot automatically.
- DONE!!! You have flashed Jio F120B keyped mobile without any error.
Flash Jio F120B Mobile Using QFlash Tool – Method02
As we already told you above “QFIL Firmware Flashing” method is the highly recommended method to flash Jio F120B mobile without any error. Otherwise, you may use “QFlash tool” to install stock ROM firmware on Jio Lyf F120B keypad mobile.
Download Jio Lyf F120B Flash Tool, Drivers & Flash File
Jio F120B USB Drivers: DOWNLOAD
- Download and install Jio F120B USB Drivers on pc. [If required]
- Extract the download Jio F120B flash file on pc.
- Next download “Qflash Tool” and install it on pc properly.
- Once the installation complete, run “Qflash tool” from desktop shortcut icon.
- Click on “Load Content” button from the tool and browse the “contents.xml” file from extracted firmware folder.
- Now come to the device and boot it into EDL mode by pressing boot key.
- If the device is properly connected with pc into EDL mode then you may all see the available port on “QFLASH Tool”.
- Now “Download Content” button will appear on the tool. That was disabled by default. So click on “DOWNLOAD CONTENT” button to star flashing process.
- End of the process device will reboot automatically. If not, remove and reinsert the battery for once and boot it normally.
I hope this guide will help you to fix software related issues on Jio F120B mobile. Simply download Jio F120b flash file [Official stock ROM] and flash it by using any Jio F120b flash tool like QFIL tool or QFlash Tool. Both Tools are working and tested firmware flashing tool for Jio F120B keypad mobile.