Google Adsense is the best and legit way to earn money online. Because of its popularity it’s a first choice of many blogger for their blog monetizing. As we all know ads spots on blog is more important to improve Google adsense revenue.
Ok here in this post I will tell you to add Google Adsense below post title in the blogger. adsense below post title is the best place to display ads to generate more revenue. In my personal view you need to try to add your ads on various locations to check which spot works best for you. Now comes to our today’s topic which is all about how to add Google adsense below post title in blogger or BlogSpot?
If anyone of you is new then read our related topic about adsense. Here you can learn
- how to create Google adsense account?
- Different ways to create Google adsense account.
- how to approve Google adsense account?
- How to verify Google adsense account without PIN?
- High Paying Google adsense keywords.
- Check your website is banded by Google Adsense or not?
How To Add Google Adsense below Post Title In Blogger?
Step 01 : Create Google Ads For Blogger
- Just login in your Google Adsense Account with Gmail Account.
- Create a New Ad unit for your blogger. Google adsense dashboard> My Ads > New Ad unit
- Choose any type of ad size. For better result it is recommending try to choose wide area ad size like 300*250 (medium rectangle) or 336*280 (large rectangle).
- Customize your ad color and click to save and get code.
- Now parse this ad code using this HTML Parse Tool to change special characters into their corresponding HTML entities.( remember ad will not appear if you use this code directly in your blogger).
- After converting ad code now copy this new parsed code. We will use it again.
It’s your first step. Copy and save that converted code on your text editor (Notepad, WordPad). We will use it again in our second step.
Step 02 -Process To Add Google Adsense below Post title in Blogger
- Now login in blogger with your Gmail ID.
- Before any changes please keep backup of your blog template.
- Now simply click on “Edit HTML” button. Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML
- Now click on editor box and Press CTRL+F and search for
- Now copy below code and paste it just above <data:post.body/> in HTML editor.
PLACE PARSE AD CODE HERE
- Remember replace PLACE AD CODE HERE with your Parsed ad code.
- Now click to save button.
After doing this steps your Google adsense ads will appear like this in your post title.
Here you can see your Google adsense ad will appear in left side below your post title. If you want to display Google adsense ads in right side or at the center then use below code.
PLACE PARSE AD CODE HERE
By using above code your Google adsense ads will appear in right side below your post title.
Here is another option to display ads below your post title. By using this method you can wrap your text around your Google Ads.
Code is here:
PLACE AD CODE HERE
Here you can replace your ads left to right
Note: it is noticeable that all above codes are added between conditional tags because of those ads will display only on post page.ads will not be display on your homepage and on labels page. If you want to show all ads on every pages then remove conditional tags.
If you are showing your ads on your homepage then check it again. You can see if you are displaying 5 posts on your homepage then you can see 3 ads will display in your homepage just below post title. Last two posts will show as a blank white space. Because three ads are allow to display on single page.To resolve this problem you can replace above conditional tags with below ones to show single ad on homepage. It’s a better option to display ads only on first post.
PLACE AD CODE HERE
What Is Next
Now it’s all about how Add Google adsense below post title in blogger or BlogSpot? By using above codes you can set adsense ads displaying spot according to you to improve your adsense revenue. Use all above codes in your blogger and find out which is best for you.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.