Is your android device Stuck On Factboot mode or want to exit from Fastboot mode? If yes, then this short post may help you get ride on this issue. No matter why you boot your device into fastboot mode? Simply follow the below steps one by one and exit from fastboot mode easily. One of the below method should work for you.
This is an universal method to exit from fastboot mode. You may apply it on any android devices like Xiaomi, Huawei, LG, Micromax etc.
So now, if you want to exit from fastboot mode or your device stuck on fastboot mode then multiple methods are avliable to resolve this issue. Sometimes you can Exit android from fastboot mode manually. But, if manual method is not working for you, try the adb fastboot command or adb fastboot command. Actually it’s based on pc method and you have to execute the adb command to exit from fastboot mode.
Now let’s try the all possible ways to exit from fastboot mode [manual and Pc].
How To Exit From Fastboot Mode [Universal Methods]
Get Out Of Fastboot Mode Manually
If your android stuck on fastboot mode then you may use hardware keys of your device. For this, follow the below steps.
- Press & hold Power key continuously approx 15 second [Long Press].
- Device will vibrate for once and reboot again.
Success Rate: 99%
Exit From Fastboot Mode Using ADB Command Or fastboot Command
This is the pc method to exit from fastboot mode . It’s a little bit technical but not so hard. You can do it yourself by following the below steps as it is.[USB debugging enable not required]
- First off all, download & install “minimal adb & fastboot tool” on pc.
- After installation of “Minimal adb & fastboot tool”, go to installation directory.
- Click anywhere in the adb folder, Press & hold “Shift” key + “right mouse” key and select “open command window here” option or “open powershell window here “option.
- Now connect the device with pc via USB cable. [Device Must be into fastboot mode]
- Type the below command and hit enter.
[Command will show all attached fastboot devices]fastboot devices
- In next step, type the below command and hit enter.
[Command will exit the device from fastboot mode]fastboot reboot
If all the above methods are not working for you then remove the battery for once and reboot the device normally.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.