Download & Install Odin For Mac OSX Pc –JOdin3 : Are you looking to download Odin For Mac OSX Pc. Here in this post we will show you how to download Odin for Mac OSX Pc and how to install Odin for Mac OSX Pc. Basically Odin is an official Samsung flash tool which supports only windows pc [wxp, w7, w8/8.1 and w10]. Because it’s supports only windows platform, you can’t use official odin flash tool on mac pc. But now here is good news for all Mac users, odin flash tool for mac is now available to flash Samsung firmware, root files etc. Now you can download Odin flash tool for mac laptop or pc and can easily install it on your own Mac Osx. This guide will help you to download latest working and Mac supportable Odin flash tool.
Just follow the below guide to learn how to install Jdoin3 [odin] for Mac pc.
Introduction About Odin
As we all know Odin is an official Samsung flash tool powered by Samsung. This odin flash tool can be use to upgrade or downgrade android version, can be use to flash Samsung official firmware and also you can use it root any Samsung device easily. Moreover, we can use Odin flash tool to unroot our Samsung device to get back phone warranty again. Just because it’s an official flash tool, it will not void phone warranty.
This Samsung Odin3 flash tool is very helpful when your device is soft bricked, stuck on bootloop, hang on Samsung logo or want to fix any type of software related issues. Just flash firmware using odin tool and fix all types of problems or issues on your own device. No need to go any repairing centre to unbrick it again. You can do it at your own home.
In other hand, you may use Kies software to update your Samsung device. But sometime you may face “Kies is unable to recognize your device with pc” problem at the time of using Kies Samsung software. So on that time, you may use Samsung Odin tool to flash official firmware manually. It’s a 100% working and tested universal flash tool for all Samsung devices.
Problem is that, Odin flash tool supports windows platform only and if you are using Mac then it will not work for you. You can’t flash Samsung firmware on Mac using Odin flash tool.
So here in this post we will help you to download Odin for Mac OSX with installation guide.
Odin For Mac Osx – Jodin3
As we already told you, Odin flash tool is not available for mac os x. But that no means, you can’t use Odin tool on Mac Os X. Customize Odin3 for Mac OsX is now available to flash firmware on Mac OSX pc or laptop.
Full credit goes to XDA Reconized developer “Adam Outler” who created this Odin for Mac OS X and it’s also known as Jodin3 for Max Osx.
Best part of this Jodin3 is that it’s work exactly same as official Odin3. All the features, functionalities and layout are same as windows supportable Odin3 flash tool. If you have enough knowledge about Samsung Odin3, you can use jodin3 on Mac book without extra effort. Jodin3 for Mac osx allows users to flash Samsung official firmware, custom recovery, Kernel and also allows to flash root package in on click.
Follow the below instructions to download Jodin3 for Mac OSX and install it properly.
Types Of Odin [Kodin3] For Mac OSX
There are two different odin [Jodin3] flash tools are available for Mac users. One is portable offline Jodin3 [Odin] flash tool and second is an online odin for Max osx.
Web-based online odin for mac is currently unavailable. Download offline odin for mac OSX from below download link.
Choose any platform to flash Samsung android device for Mac OS X.
Online odin [jodin3] not available
Download Odin For Mac OS X – Jodin3
Download Jodin3 for Mac oSX [Latest Version]
All files are must to use Odin Tool [Jodin3]
How To Use Odin On Mac OSX Pc
In order to use odin on mac osx or macbook, download odin for macbook, install Heimdall Suite and java on your machine. If everything is ready and all the requirements are confirmed by you, go ahead for next step.
- Download odin for macbook [Jodin3] and launch the setup.
- Download official Samsung firmware which you want to flash. [.tar.md5 format only]
- Click on “PDA” option and browse the firmware [.tar.md5] file from your mac pc.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Power off device and boot it into “Download Mode” manually.
- Plug Samsung device with your Mac machine via USB cable. [Make sure device is already into downloading mode]
- Samsung download mode will start to install Samsung usb drivers automatically. Wait to complete the installation first.
- Configure Jodin3 – Then just Uncheck all the options in JOdin3 except Auto-Reboot as shown in above screenshot.
- Now you are ready to flash firmware on Mac using odin flash tool.
- Hit on “Start” button to start flashing process.
- JOdin3 will ask you for PIT file of your device. All the tool to obtain this file for you.
- Wait and follow on-screen instructions properly.
- After completing the process, you will see a successful message on Jodin3 flash tool window.
- Device will reboot automatically after flashing. If not, reboot he device manually.
- All done!!!
Keep In Mind To Before Use Odin On Mac Osx
- Disable or uninstall kies software from your mac. [Kies can create conflict between kies and odin]
- Remove other un-nacessary attached usb devices from your Mac machine.
- Try to usb original USB cable to create proper bridge between macbook and device.
- Don’t forget to enable USB debugging and oem unlock on your device.
So guys that’s all about how to download and install Odin for Mac OSX pc properly? Navigate to direct download section to download Odin for mac and other necessary files to flash any Samsung device on Odin.
If you have windows pc, check how to use Samsung odin3 tool on windows pc?
Hope this guide will help you to download latest Jodin3 [odin] flash tool for mackbook.