Bypass Moto M XT1663 FRP Lock & Moto XT1663 FRP File
Here is a quick FRP bypass method for Moto M XT1663 MediaTek android phone. No need to use any flash tool to bypass Moto M XT1663 frp lock or Google account verification. In this Moto M frp unlock method, we will use Sp flash tool and FRP bypass scatter file to remove Factory reset protection.
If you are using Moto M XT1663 marshmallow 6.x.x or nougat android smartphone and now it’s asking to verify Google account verification after factory reset that means you have to put correct Google account credentials to setup your device again. It’s called Frp lock or factory reset protection.
In case you don’t know what was the Google id or password then you need to remove Moto M frp lock by following below instructions. Method is successfully tested on Moto M XT1663 marshmallow and nougat 7.0 version.
What Is Factory Reset Protection
Factory reset protection was introduced by Google to protect android device after factory hard reset. As we all know, we can unlock android devices [Pattern & In lock] by performing hard reset. But now after implementing this FRP protection, Google ask to verify Gmail id and password. You can put correct Google account credentials to remove FRP lock but what it you forget your id?
On that time Google never allows you to use frp locked device. This wonderful advance android security feature known as FRP Lock or factory reset protection.
- flash MTK phones using Sp flash tool
- Install twrp recovery using Sp flash tool [Universal Method]
- Unbrick MTK android phone using Sp flash tool
- Root any android Smartphone using Supersu [Universal method]
- Install Magisk & Root any android phone [Universal Method]
Bypass Moto M XT1663 FRP Lock Without Box [Sp Flash Tool]
As we all know Moto M [XT1663] is MTK chipset based android smartphone. So we can remove factory reset protection by flashing scatter file. Best part of this method is that no need to use any tool box like Miracle box etc.
Now follow the tutorial as it is as shown below.
Download Moto M XT1663 FRP Bypass File & Tool
- Extract the downloaded Moto M XT1663 FRP bypass file and tool on desktop.
- Open SpFLash tool folder and Run “flash_tool.exe” file as administrator.
- Congigure Sp tool as shown below.
Click on Scatter-Loading option and browse “MT6755_Android_scatter.txt” file from extracted XT1663 folder.
- Click check mark only and only “FRP” option as shown below. [Make sure no other options are selected]
- Next hit on “Download” button from top of the tool.
- Power off the device and attach the FRP locked Moto M device without pressing any key.
- Tool will detect the device automatically and frp bypass process will start instantly.
- After successful process, you will see the Green “Successful” message on the screen.
- Wait to reboot the device, it may take long time to reboot after reset. So sit back.
- All Done!!!
Congratulations you have successfully removed frp lock from Moto M XT1663 7.0 nougat or marshmallow safely.
Bypass Moto M FRP Using Miracle Box
Download free Miracle 2.27a or Miracle 2.54 with loader and setup to MOTO M FRP unlock. This is an alternate method to remove Google account fRP from Moto M marshmallow version. You may choose any free miracle tool to remove Moto M frp lock.
- Download free Miracle 2.54 without box [Setup + Loader] from above link.
- Launch Miracle 2.54 on pc.
- Configure Miracle 2.54 as shown below.
MTK >> Unlock/Fix >> Clear Setting/FRP >> 8th Boot [MT65XX & MT67XX/8127] >> START button
- Power off the device and connect with pc via USB cable.
- Miracle will detect the device and frp bypass process will start.
This is all about how to remove Moto M XT1663 frp lock with or without box? You may try any one method to unlock Moto M XT1663 frp. Both methods are working and tested by ourself. Hope this guide will help you to fix FRP lock issue on Moto M marshmallow phone.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.