As we all know KineMaster Pro video editor is one of the best android video editor ,just because of its rich features.with kineMaster editor you can add video layer to your project ,can use true split-screen feature,picture –in-picture effect and etc.no required any video editing skill ,just install and play with it for half an hour and you will get everything about it.that means no need to watch any editing tutorial .
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process. For artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video.
But the basic problem is that video layer function is not available in free version and don’t support to all android version .thats the big issue for kinemaster editor pro users.
But don’t worry we are here for you and today I will show you “how to add video layer in kinemaster pro editor for every android versions?”
Kinemaster Editor Pro Features
- You can add Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
- Can use Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Get Instant preview of your project anytime
- Get professional Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Can increase or decrese video speed,Speed control for video clips
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
- Add Transition effects on project like 3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more.
- Get huge library themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Share your video on social media like YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
- Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC only, and only on devices where .mov files appear in the device’s pre-installed Gallery app))
- Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
- Image formats: .jpg, .png
- Real-time video and audio recording
How To Add Video Layer In Kinemaster Pro Video Editor – Video Tutorial
How To Add Video Layer In KineMaster Pro Video Editor?
In this post I will show you “how to add video layer in KineMaster pro Video editor?”But there is a limitation .only rooted android users can add video layer in kinemaster pro editor.
So if your android is rooted then go for next step to learn “How to add video layer in kinemaster pro?”if not rooted then root your phone first.
To know more about “How to root android phone?” visit on below links and root your phone easily with pc and without pc.
- Rooted Android phone [ Check root status with Root Checker]
- Root Browser [works only on rooted phones]
Make sure all requirements are completed, if yes then move to next and follow all the steps one by one.
Step 01 open Root browser and find the “Video layer Script” file and simply copy it [ by default it should be in SD card> Download folder]
Step02 after copying the script just go back and open “Data” folder
Step 03 now again go to “Data” folder.
Step 04 now scroll down the window and try to find “com.nexstreaming.app.kinemasterfree” folder as shown in screenshot and open it.
Step05 Now again scroll down the full window and open the “shared_prefs” folder.
Step06 Paste the “Video layer file” which you copied in step 01.it will ask you to overwrite ,just click ok.
Now ALL DONE!!!
Now open the KineMaster pro video editor app and you can see video layer feature is visible.
This is all about “how to add video layer in Kinemaster pro video editor?” make sure your phone is rooted and you followed all the step properly.otherwise this trick will not work for you.if you have any quarry about this post you can ask us by leaving your comment in comment box.
Incoming Search Terms
Add Video layer In KineMaster
Enable Video layer In KineMaster
Add Video layer In KineMaster Pro
Add Video layer In KineMaster pro editor
How to use Video layer in kinemaster app
enable video layer in kinemaster without root
kinemaster full version