This Root Guide will help you to root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F using odin software .First you need to install or flash TWRP recovery on Samsung galaxy j7 SM-J700F to root your phone.follow all the steps one by one carefully .remember wrong files and methods can brick your phone.but we are 100% sure about our work.
Samsung has launched two new budget phone under 15K like Samsung Galaxy J5 and Samsung Galaxy J7 having a super AMOLED display. Samsung Galaxy J7 is an advance upgrade version of J5 series. So if you own Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F then you must be frustrated with preinstalled app or bloatware. because it comes with lots of preinstalled apps & consumes lots of space of your phone and makes your phone slow where it have only 1.5GB RAM and 500 MB free RAM out of the box condition. so resolve this problem just root your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F and remove all preinstalled apps easily and make it faster. But before you root you should know that root may void warranty of your new phone. So before rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F know the pros and cons of rooting from the internet.
This post is for all Samsung users who really want to root their Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F android phone and know all advantages and disadvantages of rooting. So before we proceed to root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F make sure you have made a backup of your phone like, photos, videos ,SMS, and Contacts etc. because root process will wipe all data from your phone.
Here Are some advantages of Rooting –
- you can change IMEI number .
- you can install new ROM or Custom Rom
- you can Upgrade your Android version .
- you can customize your phone.
- You can increase internal storage .
- You can increase RAM of your phone.
Disadvantages Of Rooting –
- You may brick your phone.
- Wrong method can make it in dead phone.
- You will loss your phone warranty.
Video – Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F Android Phone
you need to follow two steps to root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F [A] First you need to flash TWRP recovery [B] second You Need to flash Updated Super-Su file using TWRP recovery
Pre-Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- Download Odin3_v3.10.6.zip file & Unzip it on PC .
- Install Samsung USB Drivers
- Download twrp-184.108.40.206-j7elte.img.tar [Don’t Extract it]
- download Super Su [don’t extract it] and copy it in your phone sd card.
- Now Enable USB Debugging in phone
Go back , choose ‘Developer options’. Find the ‘USB debugging’ option and enable it.
In the ‘Developer Option’ you will also find the ‘OEM Unlocking’ option, just enable it.]
Now you have Odin3 & TWRP File On pc ,Super Su file on your sd card.make sure USB debugging & OEM is enabled in your phone and USB drivers are installed on pc .if all requirements are completely then you may go for next step to root Samsung J7 SM-J700F.
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- Now switch off your Samsung Galaxy J7
- Boot Samsung J7 in Downloading mode – make sure phone is Off ,now press volume down key+Home Key+power key simultaneously
- Now you will see a warning message.
- Press volume up key ,now you are in downloading mode.
- Now connect your phone with PC via USB cable [make sure debugging & OEM is ON]
- Now go to pc & Run Odin3 v3.10.6.exe file as Administrator.
- Now Click on AP and browse twrp-220.127.116.11-j7elte.img.tar file which is on your pc.
- You will see that first box under ID:COM in odin is shaded mean driver properly installed & phone is connected with pc.
- After loading TWRP file now click on “Start” Button as shown in screenshot.
- Process will start & It will take few seconds, once its done, you will see green “Pass” notification as shown in screenshot.
- Now you can disconnect your Phone & it will restart automatically.
Now all done!!! And TWRP custom recovery is installed on your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F.after installing TWRP recovery ,now we will flash Super-Su to root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F.
Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F by flashing SuperSu
after installing Twrp recovery on samsung galaxy J7 SM-J700F ,now its the last step to root samsung j7 phone.follow us,
- Switch off your device properly.
- Boot Into TWRP Recovery– Now press and hold Power+Volume Up+ Home button simultaneously until it boot up and show teamwin [TWRP Recovery]
- TWRP is a touch based recovery so click on “Install” button & browse Update Super-Su which is stored In your sd card.
- Once you find the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file just tap on it
- Now swipe to confirm flash.
- It will take few second to complete .Once the flashing process done, you will get successful message
- Now tap on Reboot system to boot normally.
- Your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F has been successfully rooted.
Check Root Status Of Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
Now its the time to know that your Samsung galaxy J7 SM-J700F is rooted or Not? For this go to google play store & search for “Root Checker” app and install it.
After installation click on “verify Root” .if you see congratulation message in green color that means your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F is fully rooted .
This is all about “How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F’ using Odin3 .all steps are fully tested by us and if you get any problem in any step please feel free to ask us.
Incoming search Tags For Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- root Samsung J7 SM-J700F
- root Samsung Galaxy J7 android phone
- root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F with pc
- Root package for Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F